- Protecting your privacy
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Choozly does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Choozly learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, Choozly will remove that post.
- Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services.
- For the profiles, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone number(s), and address for billing purposes. While we collect a physical address for home based businesses, we only display or share city state and zipcode.
- Choozly does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Choozly site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- Data we store
- All profile information, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered members can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
- Archiving and display of Choozly postings by search engines and other sites
- Circumstances in which Choozly may release information
- Choozly may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- International Users
- Terminating Membership
- Contact Us
We welcome your feedback on this document or if you have any questions email us at email@example.com
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Choozly we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We save your Personal Information until your membership with us is terminated and you unsubscribe to email notifications. To terminate your membership, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate your membership, your Personal/Profile Information cannot be recovered. You may continue to receive email communications for a short period of time until we have updated all of our databases. After termination of your membership, your Personal Information may remain on our archived database and records. Notwithstanding the above, we will maintain information on Users who have been removed for violating our Membership Agreement, and we will maintain email addresses in our unsubscribe lists.